The home should be cleaned regularly, and the virus and microorganisms should be disinfected. In this way, the occurrence of many infectious diseases can be reduced. So what kind of disinfectant spray is used for household indoor disinfection? When choosing a disinfectant, you need to choose a suitable disinfectant product according to your specific needs. What are the commonly used disinfectants in the family? Let’s take a look at these specific introductions and let everyone know some relevant tips.
What disinfectant spray is used for household indoor disinfection
Eliminate and kill pathogenic microorganisms by soaking, washing, spraying, etc. Pharmaceutical disinfection has the characteristics of thorough sterilization, fast speed, and convenient use. It is one of the most commonly used disinfection methods in family life. 84 disinfectant is used for indoor spray disinfection and sterilization. Usually the concentration should not be too high, otherwise its irritating taste will endanger your health and may cause people to experience dizziness, chest tightness, breathing difficulties and other symptoms. It is recommended to adopt the above recommended ratio. To achieve better disinfection effect, but also to avoid health risks.
What are the common disinfectants in the home
1. 84 Disinfectant, Peracetic Acid: Mainly used for disinfection of floors, walls, doors and windows in hospitals and other public places. It is relatively corrosive and not suitable for household use. The car compartment can be disinfected with 0.5% peroxyacetic acid solution, and household washing machines can be disinfected with 84 disinfectant every two to three months.
2. 94 disinfectant: with compound quaternary ammonium salt as the main ingredient, it is non-toxic, non-odor, non-corrosive and non-irritating, and can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci and pathogenic yeasts. It can quickly kill bacteria and viruses on the surface of various utensils and objects such as fruits, clothes, tableware, etc.
3. Dettol and Lyso water: It is more suitable for household use and can kill bacteria. Generally, just add 3 to 5 drops of water to one drum of washing machine. You can also add water to make a 1% to 5% solution, soak the clothes and sheets in it for half an hour to an hour, and then wash them with water. It can also be mixed with 1% to 3% solution to wipe indoor furniture and floors.
4. Bleaching powder: 1% to 3% bleaching powder can be used for spraying or wiping bathrooms and toilets; 0.5% bleaching powder can also soak bowls, spittoons, bedpans, and contaminated clothing.
5. Potassium permanganate: suitable for disinfection of fruits and vegetables, but the soaking time must be more than 5 minutes.
The above content introduces what disinfectant spray is used for household indoor disinfection. It can be disinfected by 84 disinfectant method. At the same time, the correct proportioning method is very important. You need to have a certain understanding of these related contents to reduce false disinfection effects. The impact of the body. What are the commonly used disinfectants in the family, such as 94 disinfectant, Dettol, and bleach are all very good disinfectant types, which need to be selected according to needs.