Beauty salon hygiene management system
The sanitation of the business premises and halls implements the "three cleans" system, that is, small cleaning before the shift, cleaning during the shift and large cleaning after the shift. In addition, the area is responsible for the area cleaning, weekly cleaning, daily small inspection, and monthly major inspection. Clean once a month and clean once a month.
2, daily hygiene and cleaning after get off work
(1) Clean up the dust on carpets, sofas and other soft furniture.
(2) Cleaning and wet mopping of hard floors.
(3) Cleaning up coffee tables, cashier counters, information desks, window glass, lamps, lanterns, strong surfaces, ceilings, televisions, stereos, wall clocks, towels, lighting equipment, drinking fountains, equipment, massage beds, beauty beds, etc. Dust and cobwebs in all facilities of the site.
(4) Daily disinfection of all kinds of inverted membrane bowls, acne needles, towels, slippers, and operating rooms.
(5) Make all the furnishings in the business premises clean, bright, free of dirt, water marks, no damage, neat and beautiful, and the indoor air is kept fresh, dry and free of odor at all times.
(6) Do a good job of killing mosquitoes, cockroaches, and mice, and spray drugs regularly.
(7) If there is a refrigerator, clean and tidy thoroughly every day, and replace the beauty products, fruit tea, and egg white mask that are about to expire.
(8) Master the use and cleaning methods of the disinfection cabinet.
(9) UV disinfection of staff locker rooms.
(10) The supervisor must take the final responsibility for the sanitation of the area under management every day. Pay particular attention to the placement of flowers, plants, wall charts, and promotional materials.
(11) Pay attention to personal hygiene, frequent change of work clothes, work shoes, socks, etc.
(12) For disinfection of general items, soak in alcohol and 10% Promethazine for 20 minutes. In addition, you should also master the use of ultraviolet light and disinfection cabinets, the order of cleaning, the requirements of wiping, what problems should be paid attention to when cleaning, how to keep the room always clean, how to use and maintain electrical appliances (TV, air conditioner, audio Etc.), equipment, etc.
3. Arrangements for sanitary cleaning
(1) Hygiene cleaning of the business area once a day, including: ① Adding water to beauty and hairdressing supplies, appliances, and product equipment. ② Clean up the floor, massage bed, footbath sofa, coffee table, glass, wash, dry, collect and disinfect all kinds of towels separately, and dump the garbage every day.
(2) Clean once a week, including: air conditioning fan page, ceiling, bedspread, sofa cover, bed cabinet, curtain, bed bottom, sofa.
(3) Cleaning outside the building once a month includes: outside the facade, corridor outside the window, wires, gas pipes, water pipes, etc.
4. Routine disinfection steps and precautions for beauty salons
(1) Safety issues that should be paid attention to before disinfection: ① Comply with relevant national safety standards and maintain a safe working environment. ② Pay attention to the quality, and be careful and accurate when calculating chemical agents. ③ Pay attention to ventilation when diluting chemicals, and wear rubber gloves and goggles. ④ Each container must be labeled. ⑤ Read it carefully and use it in accordance with the instructions. ⑥ Do not inhale the smoke emitted by chemicals or solutions. ⑦ Avoid spilling when diluting chemicals.
(2) Routine disinfection steps: ① Thoroughly clean the tools with soap and hot water. ② Rinse the residual soap on the tools with clean water. ③ Immerse the tool in the sterilizing solution. Please refer to Table 4-1 for the immersion time. Table 4-1 Bactericides used in beauty salons Name Form Strength Soaking time Alcohol 70% liquid solution for more than 10 minutes Trigermide liquid for more than 10 minutes ④ Take out the tools, rinse them with water and wipe them with a clean towel. ⑤ Wrap the tools for disinfecting the fruit with plastic sleeves and put them in the disinfection cabinet for later use. Disinfect the floor of the beauty salon and toilet. General household disinfectants can be used.
(3) Precautions for using disinfectants and disinfectants: ① Wash hands and disinfect before work. ② The workplace and all tools used must be kept clean and hygienic. ③ Put things away to avoid accidental overflow or breakage. ④ After the work is completed, the used tools and work site must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. ⑤ In order to avoid infection, do not take it with your hands when taking things from the container. It can be taken with tweezers, and the unused product should never be put in the jar. ⑥ Disinfectants and bactericides must be sealed and placed in a safe place, and labels should be affixed at the same time. Do not mix them with other bottles. ⑦ It is best to wear a rubber sleeve when using a fungicide, and pay attention to good ventilation.
5. Hygiene measures and standards of beauty salons
(1) Change the chemical solution in the disinfection equipment frequently.
(2) Tools must be placed in disinfection water and disinfection cabinet to maintain sanitation before use.
(3) Reusable tools must be disinfected immediately after one use.
(4) Tools in use must be placed on a clean surface or in a clean container.
(5) Bowls, plates and other items must be disinfected before and after use.
(6) All beauty equipment must be cleaned and wiped with a cotton pad dipped in alcohol after use.
(7) Thoroughly comply with the relevant rules and regulations announced by the government health agency.
(8) The light, temperature, and ventilation of the beauty salon must meet the standards, and the hygiene must be maintained in good condition.
(9) Keep walls, curtains, floors, and carpets clean.
(10) Cold and hot water are available at any time, and please provide drinking equipment such as tea cups and drinking fountains.
(11) Water and electricity facilities should be properly established.
(12) Keep the house clean, and there must be no pests such as mice, fleas, and flies.
(13) The working area of the beauty salon cannot be used for cooking or lodging.
(14) The dirt on the floor should be cleaned up at any time.
(15) The restroom must be kept hygienic, with hot and cold water, soap, paper towels and toilet paper, and a covered trash can.
(16) The beautician should wash his hands before serving customers and after using the bathroom.
(17) A towel can only be used by one customer, and clean towels must be stored in a clean, airtight cabinet.
(18) When lying down, every customer should put a clean towel under his head as a head cushion.
(19) Do not touch the customer's skin when using plastic products such as shawls.
(20) Do not use powder puffs, cotton swabs, eyebrow brushes, lip brushes, eyebrow pencils and other similar items together. The contents of the container must be taken out with a spatula or tweezers, not by hand.
(21) Cosmetics such as lotion, face cream, powder must be stored in clean, air-tight containers. When applying lotion, sterile cotton or cotton pads can be used. All bottles must be covered after use. If the product taken out is not used up, it must not be returned to the bottle.
(22) All dirty and used things must be removed from the work site immediately after use. Used things cannot be mixed with unused things.
(23) Hairbands or items that have been used by beauty customers cannot be used by the next customer.
(24) The tools and articles used for facial care or facial makeup should be washed after use, disinfected and placed in an airtight window or disinfection cabinet.
(25) Beauticians should avoid touching their face and hair when they work. If they must do so, they should disinfect their hands once before touching customers or using beauty tools.
(26) Dogs, cats, birds and other pets are not allowed in the beauty salon.