1. Different features
1. Nitrile gloves: Nitrile inspection gloves can be worn on both hands. They are made of 100% nitrile latex and do not contain protein, which effectively avoids protein allergies. The main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; hemp-like surface treatment can avoid It prevents the device from slipping off during use; high tensile strength avoids tearing during wearing; after powder-free treatment, it is easy to wear, effectively avoiding skin allergies caused by powder.
2. PVC gloves: resistant to weak acid and weak alkali; low ion content; good flexibility and touch; suitable for semiconductor, liquid crystal and hard disk production processes.
3. Latex gloves: latex gloves have abrasion resistance, puncture resistance; resistance to acids and alkalis, grease, fuel, and a variety of solvents, etc.; have a wide range of chemical resistance, good oil resistance; latex gloves feature unique fingertip texture design , It greatly enhances the grip and effectively prevents slippage.
Two, different uses
1. Dingqing gloves: mainly used in medical treatment, medicine, hygiene, beauty salons and food processing industries.
2. PVC gloves: suitable for clean rooms, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used in labor protection and household hygiene in hygiene inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.
3. Latex gloves: can be used as household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. It is suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace field; environmental cleaning and cleaning.
Three, the material is different
1. Nitrile gloves: made of nitrile rubber.
2. Latex gloves: made of latex. The main raw material.
3. Latex gloves: made of latex.