1. Guide to school
1. After eating, use soap or hand sanitizer, wash your hands with running water in strict accordance with the seven-step hand washing method, wipe your hands with disposable paper towels or clean towels, and wear a mask correctly after washing your hands.
2. Before entering the school, measure the body temperature with the help of the parents, and report the student's health status to the head teacher. When the body temperature exceeds 37.3℃, seek medical treatment in time.
3. Try to avoid taking public transportation. It is recommended to walk or take a private car to school. If you must take public transportation, you must wear a mask throughout the journey and avoid touching the objects on the public transportation vehicle with your hands on the way.
4. When entering the school, cooperate with the school to check the body temperature. Those with normal body temperature should enter the school. Students with a body temperature of over 37.3℃ should seek medical treatment in time.
5. Dormitory students do not mix toiletries and receive morning check-ups as required. If their body temperature exceeds 37.3℃, they should immediately go to the designated observation room and report to the school's epidemic work leadership team. The dormitory has windows and doors open for ventilation.
2. Class Guide
1. The classroom should be kept ventilated, hygienic and clean, and central air-conditioning is prohibited. Cover your mouth and nose with your elbows when coughing or sneezing, and pay attention to hand hygiene.
2. Maximize the distance between desks and chairs, encourage autonomous learning in class, and minimize the scope of activities.
3. Reduce the amount of exercise in physical education class and maintain proper and moderate exercise.
3. Between classes and extracurricular activities
1. You must wear a mask during school, not spit in public places, and wash your hands after going to the toilet.
2. It is not suitable for close contact between students.
3. Keep a proper distance up and down the stairs and do not touch the handrails of the stairs
1. Wash hands before and after meals to ensure cleanliness.
2. When dining, queue up in an orderly manner without being crowded or chatting. If the meal-sharing system is adopted, the meal should be divided with serving chopsticks.
3. Eat quickly, do not speak or talk during the meal, and keep a certain distance.
4. Wear a mask immediately after the meal and return in an orderly manner.
Five, after class
Back to the dormitory, wash your hands first, put your keys, schoolbags, coats, etc. on the balcony to blow air, keep the dormitory ventilated and hygienic. Do not go to the door during bedtime, and line up in an orderly manner during the water fetching period. If you feel unwell, report to the dormitory administrator in time.